Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Whoot, a new post. And in less than 2 years to boot.

*peeks head in and waves*

When I said I suck at blogging, it was the 100% truth.  But I am proud that I didn't let a full 2 years go by before making a new post. *pats self on the back as if self deserves accolades*

In the last post, you know the one...not quite 2 years ago, I was going to update you on ALL of my new fiber hobbies.  There's knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, dyeing and felting. I'm still not doing the raw fiber thing...ick. Just ick,ick, ick....ICK!  And while it is not yarn, I have fallen down the rabbit hole of quilting. Don't ask. Those that know me know sewing is my least favorite activity. And the idea of cutting big pieces of fabric into smaller pieces of fabric only to sew them back into a big piece of fabric held no appeal for me for a long time.  Well things have changed and I am working on my first quilt thanks to some troublesome enabling friends.  I really need fewer creative friends.

 I would say, I'm going to blog consistently, but you all knew there is no truth in that statement.  I will try to get back before the end of the year....hopefully.

Later fiber folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment