Monday, January 7, 2013

The new tenant might get evicted

My new roomie Marissa might get evicted.

I came home the other night walked down the hallway and flipped on the light switch. I had just stepped into my bedroom door reaching for the light switch when I saw a body standing on the other side of the room.  I froze in fear.  My first thought was to grab scissors, knitting needles or a pen. Then it dawned on me, that it was Marissa the new body form.

Holy crap, she'd better learn to start saying "hey welcome home" before she ends up with some object stuck in her.  It's funny now, but at the time, I immediately went into survival mode.

Here's the really funny part.  Men apparently think differently from women.  I saw a body and thought whole person, he says I would have been more concerned that it was a headless, legless body floating there.  Not much a pair a scissors would do you in that case.  Men really are from Mars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment